When You Wish Upon A Star...

15:19:00

Dreams really do come true.

Cheesy I know. But so true. My dream came true today. I got my acceptance letter! I'm off to Disney with a start date of May 5th. I cannot believe this is actually happening. Deep down I knew I was going to be accepted all along, but I had no idea I'd find out the day after my birthday! What an incredible birthday gift!!!

YAAAYYYY!

 photo gif2_zpswiwfogsg.gif photo gif5_zpsuzmcknzy.gif photo gif1_zpskebethk5.gif

So now it's time to let the family know. I saw a girl who got accepted as a character performer post a video recording her families reaction (ashlyninwonderland), and I thought that was an amazing way to capture this moment. So here it is, My Friends and Family's reaction:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Follow Me