Training

10:08:00

So I'll keep this post short and sweet. I've been training for a week now in the restaurant and it's really nice. Everyone is so friendly and I'm excited to start making money! (I haven't made money in over a month). I've only trained in the restaurant so far. So seater, greater and stocker. Next week I will start my popcorn shifts. I like greeting and seating the most. Those positions have the most guest interaction, which I love. Sadly stocking had almost no guest interaction, so it's not my favourite, but will be nice every now and then.

I absolutely love being around kids all day! Meeting little girls dressed up, getting to call them princesses, and watching their eyes light up when you give them stickers, is basically the best thing ever. Oh and playing Disney trivia. No complaints about podium shifts! And definitely none about Disney!

I've also been attending a lot of housing events. They're a lot of fun, but very exhausting. Sadly, I have not had time to go to the parks, since all my shifts are in the middle of the day. So I am looking forward to having a day off and spending it in Magic Kingdom. It is WELL needed!

xox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having a good time. Is there anyway that you can fix your badge that says 28 days since until I leave for Florida. It's making me crazy. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Follow Me